Keep Your New Years Weight Loss Resolution
It is again a New Year and yet again you do not fit into the pair of new jeans you bought last month. More than likely the reason is that you simply put on some extra weight. Now is the time when your New Years resolution focus shifts to a weight loss goal of getting fit.
This is a common problem faced by millions of people all around the world. Winter weight loss is now on the top of the list of things to be accomplished for the New Year.
The most difficult part, after chalking out your new years weight loss resolution, is to stick to it. How many times has it happened that you get motivated and totally invigorated to work out in the nearest gym for the next few days, but the next week you will again be found lying on your bed fighting with your inner conscience whether you will sleep or work!
This happens due to lack of discipline and persistence that makes you weak in front of food and makes you stay away from gym. There is a variety of things that you can do to help your holiday weight loss so you can stick to your new years weight loss plan. Some of the successful new years weight loss tricks are listed below:
New Years Resolution Weight Loss
- Calculate your BMI. This is probably the first step that you can take towards your new years weight loss goal. For accomplishing this, first you need to calculate your Body mass Index rate and know whether you are overweight, obese or fit, then according to the extra weights you must figure out a routine that you will follow every day.
- Make your Exercise routine Interesting. You will never ever wake up to your alarm clock if you do not find any interest in weight loss. Make sure that you schedule your routine according to the time that suits you best, get some loud music to boost up your energy and work out till you achieve your new years weight loss goal.
- Eat healthy foods that suit you. Do not start eating raw fruit or make juice the only diet that you will have in the entire day. Instead, you should eat whatever you feel like (within reason). All you need to do is include more fibers and less starch or sugar. Avoid sweets as much as you can and take natural appetite suppressants like almonds to control your hunger pangs.
- To remain sticking to new years weight loss plan, you need to get the support of your family and friends too. Ask them not to eat anything unhealthy in front of you and not to stock them in the refrigerator either. This will increase your tolerance level to avoid them.
- Keep a scale or a measuring tape handy. After every week, check your weight and measure the size of your different body parts. Write them down on a piece of paper every week to calculate how much weight you are losing. In this way you will know how much you are improving in terms of new years weight loss plan.
- You need to make the mirror your best friend in order to succeed in your new years weight loss resolution. Look in the mirror without your clothes on to know exactly what your body shape is and be determined to lose the extra fat soon. This will help you stay motivated.
A New Year’s weight loss resolution is a great way to burn those extra calories that you may have accumulated in the preceding year. For a successful new years weight loss program, all you need to do is stick to the basic tricks that have been discussed above. With these simple new years weight loss tricks, you are sure to cut down those extra pounds and achieve your dream weight.